BRAND: AVO ROXO LÍAS
- Origin: D.O. Rías Baixas – Subarea Salnés
- Harvest: 2016
- Type: White Wine
- Grapes: Albariño 100%
- Alcoholic grade: 12,5 %vol
- Crops and Making: Made with grapes from our selected vineyards over 20-year old. We have adopted a traditional galician vine training technique called "emparrado" oriented a very low yield. Grapes are harvested when they are at just the right point of maturity selecting the bunches manually. The grapes are destemmed and alcohol fermentation at controlled temperature of 6 degrees,during 8 hours. Subsequently, a slight aging on lees for 8 months. The wine is treated and lightly filtered before bottling.
- Organoleptic Characteristics:
- Visually it presents straw yellow with greenish hues. Clean and brilliant.
- Nose: An aromatic complexity witch aromas of ripe fruit and stone fruits, floral aromas with a citric bottom
- Phase of taste: Voluminous medium structured palate with a persistent aftertaste with character